
Hi All
Saturday
Another very good day, boy this is strange, hope its a taste of things to come after Tx, even went out today to a friends place and helped him with some small jobs and had a great social day, was starting to get tired around the 4-00pm mark and came home and had a nap before tea.Temper and patience is improving as my Daughter had her 16th birthday party with some friends sleeping over and it didn't bother me abit, definitely 100% better then 3 weeks ago, I couldn't have handled it at all. Eating still improving, but some food is a no no and sets off my gritty sand texture of the food.Overall a pleasant day with no major problems.
Sunday
Got up early and had my Ribas and was about to go back to bed as it was a chilly windy day here, but wasn't to be, some visitors arrived and spent some time with them, they left then the neighbours came over and was wanting to know how i was going because they hadn't seen me for a little while, which was very nice of them I thought. They left and then my Brother and his mate arrived and spent some more time with them, a busy social day.
Felt terrific again and no headaches, aches, pains or tiredness at all, today was the first time i haven't had a sleep during the day for months One Side effect that did happen today was that i lost a huge strand of hair after washing my hair today, this was so far the biggest amount and it was quite significant, I have noticed a lot of hair in the brush lately, but never coming out whilst in the shower..
Felt terrific again and no headaches, aches, pains or tiredness at all, today was the first time i haven't had a sleep during the day for months One Side effect that did happen today was that i lost a huge strand of hair after washing my hair today, this was so far the biggest amount and it was quite significant, I have noticed a lot of hair in the brush lately, but never coming out whilst in the shower..
I kept it, case i need to make a wig, cause its already my natural colour and no one will pick it, HAHAHAHAHHa
Might have to get Cheryl to start knitting a beanie for me to keep my skull warm in winter, I wonder if you can get heated hats ???
Tonight had my 15 Th Injection at 9-00 Pm and another one bites the dust, may have to get a Marker Pen to mark the spots cause I forget where I last had it.......
Might have to get Cheryl to start knitting a beanie for me to keep my skull warm in winter, I wonder if you can get heated hats ???
Tonight had my 15 Th Injection at 9-00 Pm and another one bites the dust, may have to get a Marker Pen to mark the spots cause I forget where I last had it.......
Well hope everyone has a great week coming up and Don't Worry Be Happy
John
John
Hi Spack - Glad to hear you've had a good couple of days.
ReplyDeleteCould you add the follower gadget, so I could sign up to follow your blog and know when you post updates?
Take care,
MYS