Monday, May 11, 2009

Day Seventy Eight


Hi Everyone

Number 12 done today and after a shaky start, by sleeping in and missing my morning Riba Capsule taking time I got up and had my toast and morning cuppa and took Ribas and had my Injection, just scraped in on my schedule.All went well till mid afternoon and its as if the meds are starting to build up and I had to just go and have a sleep,wasn't as nearly as bad as last weeks episode, thank god for that, I was awoken at 8.00 pm by Cheryl with my dinner and time to take Ribas again, Food looked absolutely Delicious and so i hoed into it, YUK, cardboard again, hahahahaha what was i thinking, for a moment forgot about TX taste buds, Lol...


After just picking through my dinner and eating as much as i could, had my health drink and had to lay down again and sleep..What would i do without my trusty health drink, I think this is the only goodness my body is getting at the moment, but at least its something. Tomorrow will be going to my Share Care Doctors visit and having my weekly checkup, I think I have lost more weight and will soon see tomorrow, also have some questions for her about some other issues connected with Tx.

Its nearly 4.00am Tuesday morning here, just couldn't stay in bed any longer, just kept tossing and turning and small mini dreams feel as though i need to eat, but just cant figure out what..... Don't suppose the rest of the people in the house would appreciate me clanging pots and pans in the kitchen at this time in the morning, oh well that's OK too, i will sus out some quiet food.
Hopefully tomorrow or should i say today, will bring a better time than last week, and if i have anything to do with it, it will....

Take Care
John

No comments:

Post a Comment