
Hello
Had a great time in chat tonight and heaps of laughs as usual, I think a lot of people starting out on TX and those well into it should come into Chat at times just for the Fun and Social interaction that it gives us all and that at times can be just what is needed to help cope with all the things happening on TX. Doesn't matter whether your pre TX or Post TX or a Carer, the mere fact of companionship and the good mix of laughter is the the best medicine anyone could ask for, so next time you think about it, come by and say Hi, you will be most Welcome.
Had another Brain Fog moment tonight and forgot all about my Ribas, even after someone asking me if I took them, later in the night went and checked and sure enough there they were sitting there waiting, Doh, ah well only 3 hours late, so down the hatch and there now gone. Talk about needing notes soon i will be needing notes for the notes, was a mixed day today, woke up and took my Ribas and went back to sleep and never woke up till 10.30 am which is different for me, because i usually stay up once I have had my morning meds, must have needed it though.
The next part of the day wasn't too bad, but the afternoon bought a wave of complete lack of energy and I just had to go and lay down again, this time sleeping from 2-00pm till 7-00 pm.Must be my battery recharging time and i am not fighting it at all and just going with it, I have to admit that it does help and when i awoke for tea I felt much better.
Well wonder what tomorrow will bring, what ever it is, its still a blessing that i am here at home with my family and friends and not in some Hospital somewhere so i am very thankful for that. My emotions have brightened up again now and I feel as though I am slowly coming out of the rut I have been in for weeks now and feel very relieved about that.....
Till Next Time
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment