Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day Sixty Nine


Hello There


My nagging cough is coming back again, have noticed its gets worse of a night, and I am using a Ventolin Puffer now which helps. Went out today and visited my friends and helped them with some small building work, i feel as though i am able to mix with people easier now then a couple of weeks ago. No headaches to day and concentration is improving also Still getting Riba Buzzing of a night, but its gradually getting so i can ignore it.

I was thinking that we may never be the same people again after Tx has finished with us, I feel that I have changed and I don't know yet whether its for the best or will it be for the worse.....

Cold weather is also playing havoc with my Arthritis in my hands, Come on Summer.....


That's about it for today

John

No comments:

Post a Comment