
Hello again
Still buzzing from yesterdays PCR results and today have had a refreshed outlook to my Tx, actually left the house today and went and got a haircut, feels much better now with that done, was starting to look like the wild man from Borneo. I have noticed more hair loss in my brush again this morning and looks as though it might be thinning still, guess it's time to think about buying a hat :lol:
Have had lots of itching on my back and face today also, you know the places you cant reach on your back, where you just have to rub against a corner or door, like some old cow scratching itself on a fence.... I have been taking 2.5 mg of Diazapam the last night and tonight after talking to GP and she said that it will help me settle of a night to sleep, well last night didn't do much, probably too much excitement, but I can feel the effects better tonight and feel much more relaxed.
Also got a new supply of my health drink mix today and i rather enjoy having it now and look forward to it, still snacking and trying to eat as much as i can, weight is still dropping now 66 kg and GP has told me to do some exercise as well, like walking twice a day, but only small ones to see how I go with them. So will give that a go when it stops raining....
John
No comments:
Post a Comment