
Hello All
Thursday was quite a good day, weather has picked up nicely here and the sun is back out after our well needed rain we have just had, had some energy so did some ride on mowing and just took my time doing some little jobs outside.Still getting restless legs and aching joints, mostly at bedtime, sometimes have to get back up as i cannot get comfortable at all, usually have a hot shower and that helps so may have to try some heat packs as well.
Friday I went to the Liver Clinic in the big City, which is a 8 hour round trip just in the bus, and another three or four hours at the Hospital, what with seeing Heptologist and getting new Meds from the Pharmacy.Spoke to Specialist about my Viral Load PCR test and he was very happy with the huge drop and stated that inthe old scale I would have been UND, but that's OK I am still floating after I got my results from the other day,also asked him about my HBV status and if I could get a PCR on that and he has given me a request for 20 week mark to be done and will monitor the HBV every 3 months now, and of course the Tx length is to stay at 48 wks so a few more Injections yet to have.
Asked him about my cough and told him about taking Ventolin, which he agreed with, but mentioned that it has a short term effect and he has asked me to get my GP to give me a low dosage Steroidal Puffer as well, which has a longer acting plateau effect and shouldn't worry the Tx either. He also asked me how my eating has been and suggested more meals with eggs and vegetables and soups to at least boost my weight as well as having my Health Supplement drinks.
He asked me also if I have any severe rashes or sores appear whilst on treatment and just told him I have had lots of itching in that regard only, I like seeing my Specialist and GP, nothing is a bother to them and there's never any rush at all when I am there.
Well wont have to go back now again for 2 months, which will be good as it is a very long day and a lot of travelling....
Well wont have to go back now again for 2 months, which will be good as it is a very long day and a lot of travelling....
See you all soon
John
No comments:
Post a Comment