Friday, May 29, 2009

Day Ninety Six


Hi Everyone

Another very good day today, enjoyed my brekkie this morning and of course took my Ribas as usual, the weather outside was very sunny and i just relaxed while having my morning cuppa. Went out to the next town to get some more supplies and enjoyed the drive up and back.

Lunch time I was looking for food again, strange this i can tell you, not used to it after all these months of not wanting to eat, basically a good day and at about 3-00 pm started to run out of steam, went to my trusty Cave and slept for 4 hours, many probably think that's excessive, but my body takes over and then awakes me when i have recharged.

Enjoyed my Tea again tonight and had sweets as well, I hope the last few good days aren't the calm before the Storm LOL

will have to go now, nearly 4.00 am and I am drifting off while writing this and will leave now while it all still makes sense....

Chow4Now
John

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog!!! Why has it taken me 96 days to find out that you have a blog? I accidentally found a link on Really Rose's blog.
    Well, now I know why your updates on the Nomads have formatting problems - I thought it was just because you couldn't type very well!
    I'll be back (with the Governator!
    Hope/MYS

    ReplyDelete