
Me Again
How is everyone going, I hope well and I myself have had a relatively easy day for Injection day this week, I never developed the shocking sides i experienced the last two Injections this week so far, but am staying alert till after the second day when i can breathe a little easier.Have had some very welcome rain here today and much needed top up of our water storage tanks, My day went well and more sleep in the afternoon was in order, tonight i didn't really feel like tea at all, but I did manage to get some eaten, still relying on the snacking and my Health drinks.
One new thing I have noticed the last couple of days is a lot of hair in my brush, hmmmm, I think its starting to come out, don't know to what extent yet but when I mentioned it to Cheryl, she said that she thought it was thinning, well there's not many check boxes left un ticked now on my Clinic assessment form for Profile of Side Effects. Was hoping maybe that might just bypass me that effect, oh well think i need a new image HAHAHAHHA, who knows might make a big improvement,
Headaches are starting to linger in the background again daily now again, but not real bad, I am drinking my water again in earnest and I think this is helping keep them at bay..
Well that's about it for now and Injection 13 is done
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment