Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day Seventy Three


Hello Everyone


Well today my sides have slowly but surely backed off to a point where i could get out of bed and have my breakfast they have still been with me through out the day and at times I was short of breath often, and feeling light headed. Lots of things go through your mind on Tx and pains and feelings come and go at very random times, I also had some trembling late this afternoon and thought for a while that i was going to get some chilling Rigors happening again, but thankfully i didn't, I don't like them at all !!!!

Whilst at the GP on Monday i also told her of this trembling and my moods were once again changing and she said to take some of my Diazapam, which I did tonight and now feel much calmer and abit happier. I think it will take me a few days to get over the other night and days extreme Sides, so will just be chilling out and recuperating for the next battle of what ever this Tx decides to throw at me....


Take Care all my Dear Friends

John

No comments:

Post a Comment