Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day Seventy


Hi
Got up really early this morning and did not want to get out of my nice warm bed, the mornings are crisp but the sun warms me up nicely while i have my toast and Ribas. I have noticed since i have been feeling better with the Sides, that i must be doing something or keep active, always seem to be looking for stuff to do. May be a taste of things to come if i beat this virus, makes a hell of an incentive.

Been having my health drinks which are keeping my stomach full and hopefully making up for lost food intake, Moods are definitely evening out now and I have been fairly placid the last few days, Injection day tomorrow which will make it number 11.
For the last 2 Injections, I have become very angry after them, so hopefully this week will break that cycle, we will soon see and i will be focusing on not letting my anger get the better of me.


Have also noticed some scalp irritations starting as well, its a little bit itchy, but more so painful to touch or brush my hair.

Will try some medicated shampoo and conditioner to combat this new event, maybe I should make up a list of Sides and note them down, to see if some pattern is emerging......

Lots of Love
John

No comments:

Post a Comment