Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day Ninety Three and Ninety Four


Hello Again

Tuesday

Went to my Share Care GP weekly visit and had the usual things monitored, Blood pressure and weight taken, Lost 600 grms this week, better then the last few visits. Discussed with her about my cough and what the Liver Specialist had mentioned about a low doze Steroidal Maintenance Puffer, which she prescribed and was told to rinse mouth out well after having it, as it tends to promote thrush which I have had and don't want back, thank you.I have noticed that my hair is coming out a lot more in my brush now and over all thinning is occurring, may have to start gluing it back on....Also spoke to GP about my PCR test for my HBV to see how that is going and will be checked every 3 months now also. Would like to know whats happening with that as well.At the last Biopsy HBV and HCV Surface Antigen Detected and Active, so hopefully HBV hates Interferon as well.

Wednesday

Was my Psychologist day and was feeling quite well, drove to the next town for my appointment, nothing is close by here lol had and interesting session and cane away feeling calm and very relaxed, I am very open and honest with her and I find the visits are a great asset to me..Tonight I ate my first full meal at tea time in 3 months, and it actually had some flavour, what a difference to actual eat and enjoy something Maybe the Tx is going a bit easy on me.......... Doubt it
John

No comments:

Post a Comment