
Howdy
Well... Don't know if I should say this, because every time i boast of having a good day, the next few are rotten, but who cares, here goes today would have to have been one of the Best days I have had since starting Tx. Woke this morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed and feeling so different to my usual lethargic self coming out of hibernation.
Enjoyed it immensely and cruised through the day like a new person, still not getting over confident, did not go berserk doing work or rushing around as I know how fickle this Tx and its Sides can easily return to put you you back into your place, Yesterday was good but not like this, makes all the difference psychically and especially mentally when these relief days happen. But I am not crowing too loudly yet and keeping my guard up.
Enjoyed my meal at tea time again and are starting to look for food to eat again, still having my Health Drinks and snacking between meals. As I stated last post about my Steroidal Inhaler and Ventolin inhaler, its effects are increasing now and my nagging cough and shortness of breath is decreasing.Still getting extreme dry mouth and throat, even after drinking a 3 litres of water per day and cups of tea as well, so fluid intake should be adequate, also the 5 mg Diazapam a few hours before bed has allowed me to sleep right throughout he night.
Enjoyed my meal at tea time again and are starting to look for food to eat again, still having my Health Drinks and snacking between meals. As I stated last post about my Steroidal Inhaler and Ventolin inhaler, its effects are increasing now and my nagging cough and shortness of breath is decreasing.Still getting extreme dry mouth and throat, even after drinking a 3 litres of water per day and cups of tea as well, so fluid intake should be adequate, also the 5 mg Diazapam a few hours before bed has allowed me to sleep right throughout he night.
In the mornings lately I have also been washing my face in cold water first thing and dampening my hair, its a bit of a shock to the system, but I read once that this id good for Chronic Fatigue and I thought well some times the Tx likens to that as far as some of its Sides, well i am pleased to say that it has helped me quite abit and seems to kick start my day...
That's all for now Folks
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment