
Hi
Well today was a much better day indeed, still not fully over it, but a big improvement just the same, my water intake is starting to get back to where it should be and hopefully this will rehydrate me again, will have to make a mental note, better still put a written note on the fridge, reminding to keep up water intake.
I think Cri it right in what she posted about not beating yourself up over things and to basically roll with it a bit more, will be taking that on board and giving it a go. Most of the day I was just pottering around and i love to be outside, even if its just relaxing, nights are cold, but the days are very nice, I think tomorrow I will just chill out and get some more strength back.
Will be getting my 12 week PCR test done Friday and will be looking forward to that, how can you look forward to Bloods being taken, this one I don't mind at all and will be there bright and early, sides permitting when i wake up. Next week i have my Clinic Appointment and also will be meeting up with some fellow Hepper whilst at the Clinic, looking very forward to that.
Had baked beans on Toast for tea and one of my Health drinks as well, trying to get some weight back on, as it is now, i am not game to go out side on windy days I am that lite with my weight......
Having snacks and generally eating what ever i can to increase my strength....
Having snacks and generally eating what ever i can to increase my strength....
Be Good Everyone
Talk to you Later
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment