
Hi
Well had a good nights sleep last night after needle and hopefully tonight as well, still felt the sides today from it, which at times made me feel as though my bones were decaying and general steam roller stuff on my body, but better than the last 3 Injections anyway, which was of some comfort.
Went to my Dietitian today and have lost more weight, he discussed more things to try and said in all honesty the amount of weight and the lack of my food intake, that i should eat what ever I can to try and sustain my body and curb my weight loss, he was very concerned He usually instructs people on healthy eating he said, but in my case, do what i have to do to increase my intake, weather it be junk food or cakes or creams, what ever. He also said next month they have some extreme supplement drinks that we may have to look at. He also said to have my Health Drinks 3 times a day now, with full cream milks and ice creams.
I told him that I have a bit of a dilemma as i have read certain foods to avoid while on Tx and now those foods i may be needing, so i am confused as I don't want to ruin my chances of beating the Virus.
Well I suppose its no good beating the virus if I die from Malnutrition is it ..... Off to see my Share Care GP tomorrow and will have some more chats with her about all this...
Be Good
John
Well had a good nights sleep last night after needle and hopefully tonight as well, still felt the sides today from it, which at times made me feel as though my bones were decaying and general steam roller stuff on my body, but better than the last 3 Injections anyway, which was of some comfort.
Went to my Dietitian today and have lost more weight, he discussed more things to try and said in all honesty the amount of weight and the lack of my food intake, that i should eat what ever I can to try and sustain my body and curb my weight loss, he was very concerned He usually instructs people on healthy eating he said, but in my case, do what i have to do to increase my intake, weather it be junk food or cakes or creams, what ever. He also said next month they have some extreme supplement drinks that we may have to look at. He also said to have my Health Drinks 3 times a day now, with full cream milks and ice creams.
I told him that I have a bit of a dilemma as i have read certain foods to avoid while on Tx and now those foods i may be needing, so i am confused as I don't want to ruin my chances of beating the Virus.
Well I suppose its no good beating the virus if I die from Malnutrition is it ..... Off to see my Share Care GP tomorrow and will have some more chats with her about all this...
Be Good
John
No comments:
Post a Comment