
Hi Everyone
Nice day of rest today, spent nearly the whole day in bed, just had no energy whats so ever, didn't feel sick or anything just a complete lack of energy. So i thought go with it and sleep, I must admit it does help and when I awake i feel quite good and replenished. I am increasing my midday meals now and having a large Health drink with my meal as well, this seems to be filling the void with my hunger.
Had a great conference call with my TX Buddies last night and talk about fun and laughter, it was terrific and uplifting these events are so helpful as well as social, they help take your mind off yourself and your Sides and give you a well earned mental break from TX.
Tonight I feel good and Injection day coming up later, have found a clear spot to Inject, my stomach area is starting to look like a chess board with all the blotches and clear spots, hopefully this weeks Injection wont bring with it the bad times I have had lately after my needle, will wait and see and try and have a bit more positiveness about it as well. Have a GP appointment Tuesday and my Clinic appointment on Friday in the big City, maybe they may have my 12 week PCR results by then, so that would be good.
Well that's it for today and Be Good.......
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment