
Evening All
Today I had quite a good day, people are reading this diary are probably thinking, I wished he would make up his mind on his health one day he's suffering severely and a couple of days later, he's feeling alright.... :? :? But i am afraid this is common place on the Tx train and I am always adjusting to ongoing and new Sides, A friend came over early this morning and invited me to go with him to a Town 200 klms away to look at some Prefab Housing, at first I thought I cant go because of my PCR test but then thought we will be back in time and I will get it done on my return. The day was beautiful and the drive was terrific I think it was just what i needed, a rest and somewhere I have not been to before and also good company of my friend.
The blood test went ok and I had a good chat to the lady there who I have known for 4 years, she is also an Ambulance Paramedic as well we have become good friends over the years and makes me feel like I am not a disease carrier or whatever and that makes you feel good really just to be treated as a normal person.
The rest of the day and the evening so far, have been kind to me and after a late sleep, I don't feel too bad at all, a special surprise for me was to see Annie posting, I have been worried about her and was hoping she was OK, all good now and very pleased to see her back with us.
Thanx again everybody for your Great Support, it has really helped me get back on track...
Your Mate Always
John
Today I had quite a good day, people are reading this diary are probably thinking, I wished he would make up his mind on his health one day he's suffering severely and a couple of days later, he's feeling alright.... :? :? But i am afraid this is common place on the Tx train and I am always adjusting to ongoing and new Sides, A friend came over early this morning and invited me to go with him to a Town 200 klms away to look at some Prefab Housing, at first I thought I cant go because of my PCR test but then thought we will be back in time and I will get it done on my return. The day was beautiful and the drive was terrific I think it was just what i needed, a rest and somewhere I have not been to before and also good company of my friend.
The blood test went ok and I had a good chat to the lady there who I have known for 4 years, she is also an Ambulance Paramedic as well we have become good friends over the years and makes me feel like I am not a disease carrier or whatever and that makes you feel good really just to be treated as a normal person.
The rest of the day and the evening so far, have been kind to me and after a late sleep, I don't feel too bad at all, a special surprise for me was to see Annie posting, I have been worried about her and was hoping she was OK, all good now and very pleased to see her back with us.
Thanx again everybody for your Great Support, it has really helped me get back on track...
Your Mate Always
John
No comments:
Post a Comment