
Here we are again...
Hello all , well what a chilly rainy day here today, slept well last night again and actually slept most of the whole day it was because i had any serious Sides, I think it was just the mere fact of the weather and the first day after my Injection.Eating is good and my health drinks are benefiting me to, I often read a lot of the posts about fellow Heppers having troubles or doubts about TX and its great how everyone rallies around to support them.
My Diazapam has helped me heaps with moods and sleeping, am i becoming human again, thanks to this Med, I think my family would agree...One thing that does concern me is that i feel I have changed mentally and emotionally and was thinking whether i will return to how i was before TX, or will i be a totally different person who has had a taste of a different personality... Just food for thought that's all.
well be kind and considerate to each other....
John
No comments:
Post a Comment