
Hi Everyone
Big day today at my GP, unawares to me she had my 12 week PCR test results and its not UND yet but have had a massive Log Drop of 4.7
VL was before Tx 1,190,000 VL now is 23.4
HCV Log before was 6.1 Now is 1.4
I am so happy about this, I can see some repayment coming back for the 12 weeks of Tx, even though i never got UND, it means so much to me and gives me more strength to see this through and at the end of the day, I know it will have given my system a well earned boost in at least knocking back the HCV numbers circulating in my body and that has to be a plus.
Would like to thank everyone here for all you have done for me and together I think we are an incredible force of Friendship, Help and most importantly Support..
Have to go now, sorry but I am on Cloud Nine ......
John
VL was before Tx 1,190,000 VL now is 23.4
HCV Log before was 6.1 Now is 1.4
I am so happy about this, I can see some repayment coming back for the 12 weeks of Tx, even though i never got UND, it means so much to me and gives me more strength to see this through and at the end of the day, I know it will have given my system a well earned boost in at least knocking back the HCV numbers circulating in my body and that has to be a plus.
Would like to thank everyone here for all you have done for me and together I think we are an incredible force of Friendship, Help and most importantly Support..
Have to go now, sorry but I am on Cloud Nine ......
John
Slow and steady wins the race, Mr. Doe! Your attitude will get you through this journey.
ReplyDeleteRR