
Hey
Well sort of a mixed day today, awoke early and felt abit washed out physically, had my morning Ribas with my toast and peanut butter I don't know why this occurs, but in the mornings my taste buds seem to work OK, but as the day goes on and tea time approaches, they are nearly non existent again and eating is just plain horrible.
Doesn't matter how nice the food looks and smells, when i have the first till the last mouthful, its like eating chalk dust. I force myself to eat it though as I know I must. Also started to get a strong buzzing back again after night time Ribas, it is manageable, but at times is very strong almost like as if you had 20 cups of strong coffee and other times very mild.
My rages have subsided nearly altogether now and i have been working on them daily, I hope the family notices as at times it extremely difficult to control them.
Oh this wonderful Journey of Tx and Side Effects, almost like a lucky dip, when you think about it, LOL
Oh this wonderful Journey of Tx and Side Effects, almost like a lucky dip, when you think about it, LOL
Still I am moving forward and this will just be another hurdle to jump over ...
Stay Strong
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment