
Me Again
Gee, the days go fast, wont be too much longer and Christmas will be upon us again, the year is flying past. Went and had my PCR for HBV today as well as my ELFT and FBC and now the anxious wait for the phone call from my Specialist in regards to how I am travelling. Must admit the last few days have been terrific and was the break I needed to help me recuperate for the next onslaught, not sure why but my taste has gone wacko again and the rash is trying to start up, but so far has not gone full blown, which I don't think it will, like it did last time, anyway I am on it and if I have anything to do about it, it wont get a hold of me.
Touch wood a lot of my headaches have gone now and overall clarity of mind is much better with my extra meds, probably a combination of less Ribas and a break from the Interferon, even if it was for a week, I am so thankful....
Have a good one
John
No comments:
Post a Comment