
Me Again
Well I am pleased to say that tonight the itching has started to back off slightly, usually by now I would have nearly been ripping my skin off so hopefully in a weeks time or so if it improves, it will have been the Ribas. These Ribas have many different and nasty effects on us all and trying to figure out what will come next, one needs a crystal ball. I think in my case the dose for weight was too strong which enhanced the Sx of the rash and as my GP and Herpetologist told me, that its not going to completely go as long as I am feeding it from the inside, the only thing that can be done is manage it effects and in my case drop one of my Ribas. As to that well I think they are on the right track...
Like I mentioned before how strange it is that other sides don't seem that significant while I have had this rash, maybe because it consumes all my will power to get through it, just don't know....Keep Well and have a good week coming up...
Your Mate
John
Well I am pleased to say that tonight the itching has started to back off slightly, usually by now I would have nearly been ripping my skin off so hopefully in a weeks time or so if it improves, it will have been the Ribas. These Ribas have many different and nasty effects on us all and trying to figure out what will come next, one needs a crystal ball. I think in my case the dose for weight was too strong which enhanced the Sx of the rash and as my GP and Herpetologist told me, that its not going to completely go as long as I am feeding it from the inside, the only thing that can be done is manage it effects and in my case drop one of my Ribas. As to that well I think they are on the right track...
Like I mentioned before how strange it is that other sides don't seem that significant while I have had this rash, maybe because it consumes all my will power to get through it, just don't know....Keep Well and have a good week coming up...
Your Mate
John
No comments:
Post a Comment