
Me Again
Well today went to the GP and had my usual Ob's done and my weight has gone up by 1 kg to 66 kg, spoke to her about the rage incident and she was saying they may have to top up my Ad/s with some Largactril as a sedative feature if these turns continue or become more frequent, but at this point I don't want anymore maintenance meds for depression. So for the time being I am to take 1 Diazapam 2 days after needle, that's when I find myself usually feeling a bit narcy, will try, but don't like the Valium that much.
Bloods and Urine tests came back, all OK with the Urine test and my bloods have improved some as well....
HB went from 106 to 112
WCC went from 1.3 to 1.7
Neuts went from .54 to .74
Platelets went from 62 to 70
Some good changes for the better this time and happy with that...
Be Good everyone
John
Well today went to the GP and had my usual Ob's done and my weight has gone up by 1 kg to 66 kg, spoke to her about the rage incident and she was saying they may have to top up my Ad/s with some Largactril as a sedative feature if these turns continue or become more frequent, but at this point I don't want anymore maintenance meds for depression. So for the time being I am to take 1 Diazapam 2 days after needle, that's when I find myself usually feeling a bit narcy, will try, but don't like the Valium that much.
Bloods and Urine tests came back, all OK with the Urine test and my bloods have improved some as well....
HB went from 106 to 112
WCC went from 1.3 to 1.7
Neuts went from .54 to .74
Platelets went from 62 to 70
Some good changes for the better this time and happy with that...
Be Good everyone
John
No comments:
Post a Comment