Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 211


Hi All

Went to my GP appointment today and had the usual Obs done and all OK there, still at 66 kg with my weight, she was very happy with my Rash and examined it and said what a difference and I told her the itching is very minimal now too. I have had some other problems to discuss also with her the first one was my sore tongue and lower gums, when she examined my tongue she said no wonder its all cracked and split and could turn nasty. Was advised to take Vitamin B12 for that and I went and got some.

The second issue was my cough still and she checked my chest and said that my left lung has quite a rattle in it and prescribed me some more Antibiotics with longer dose and gave me a specimen jar for sputum sample as well as an Xray request for my chest.The GP also asked me how the Largactil was going and I told her OK and she wants me take it each night for a little while yet and see how it helps my rages and temper, which by the way have been pretty good.

So the outcome of the visit was good I thought and I actually remembered to ask all my questions I wanted to.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment