Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 219


Howdy

Woke up early again this morning, about 5-15 am and felt a bit uneasy in myself, nothing real bad, sat outside and watched the sun come up and relaxed with a nice cup of tea. My rash has come back and the itching is building again, just cant seem to get a break from sides for very long..I cant really complain as I did have some days off from it and that was terrific. Went down town and had a haircut today and it felt good to do something for myself and get out for a while. Also went to my GP and got a printout of my latest blood tests, to keep in my file, there good to have and you can watch how things change as we go along our journey.

Some Results for latest Test...
24-09-09
HB --------------- 106
WCC -------------1.0
Neuts-------------.38
Platelets----------63
Ferritin-----------2137

I am going to pathology tomorrow afternoon to get my HBV PCR and HBV Surface Antigen, ELFT and FBC done, so the Specialist can advise me if I need to reduce my Interferon dose on Saturday night. Will seem strange having my Injection again after having missed one, hopefully I will be taking it....

Take Care
John

No comments:

Post a Comment