
Howdy
Had another fair day today and the rash is better still, just waiting for the itch to stop now :x Beautiful day here today and at times I was off with the fairies a bit, nothing bad, just drifting along and working on restoring a 1931 Air Zone Console Radio that I bought at an auction. At the moment I have sanded it all back as the cabinet was in a very poor state, and have applied one coat so far of clear varnish and 2 more to go.
Like I have said many times is one of the secrets I think and others as well, is that if you can, try and keep active in mind and body during TX, it helps very much in distracting one's self from the riggers of TX. Also try and have a good laugh when you can with someone or a show or just reading jokes, its a great release of tensions and endorphins and that cant be a bad a thing.
Rest Easy
John
Had another fair day today and the rash is better still, just waiting for the itch to stop now :x Beautiful day here today and at times I was off with the fairies a bit, nothing bad, just drifting along and working on restoring a 1931 Air Zone Console Radio that I bought at an auction. At the moment I have sanded it all back as the cabinet was in a very poor state, and have applied one coat so far of clear varnish and 2 more to go.
Like I have said many times is one of the secrets I think and others as well, is that if you can, try and keep active in mind and body during TX, it helps very much in distracting one's self from the riggers of TX. Also try and have a good laugh when you can with someone or a show or just reading jokes, its a great release of tensions and endorphins and that cant be a bad a thing.
Rest Easy
John
No comments:
Post a Comment