
Me Again
Went to town this morning and did some business there and also dropped off my sputum sample to pathology place. From there went to my GP and got her to check out my Tongue and the deep cracks are still there. She give me a blood test request to get my B12 and Folic acid levels checked an if real low she will give me some B12 injections.
I am not sure but I think my rash may be about to flare up again, I hope not, so still ever vigilant with my moisturiser, Steroidal cream and goats milk soap at shower times and at night also. Have cut my finger nails short so as not to scratch myself in my sleep and during the day when the itch comes about.Have to be prepared for these little glitches from time to time and beat them at there own game.
Everything else good and all set for our garage sale tomorrow and Saturday, hopefully there will be no more dust storms......
Be Good and Be Well
John
Went to town this morning and did some business there and also dropped off my sputum sample to pathology place. From there went to my GP and got her to check out my Tongue and the deep cracks are still there. She give me a blood test request to get my B12 and Folic acid levels checked an if real low she will give me some B12 injections.
I am not sure but I think my rash may be about to flare up again, I hope not, so still ever vigilant with my moisturiser, Steroidal cream and goats milk soap at shower times and at night also. Have cut my finger nails short so as not to scratch myself in my sleep and during the day when the itch comes about.Have to be prepared for these little glitches from time to time and beat them at there own game.
Everything else good and all set for our garage sale tomorrow and Saturday, hopefully there will be no more dust storms......
Be Good and Be Well
John
No comments:
Post a Comment