
Hello There
Well after last nights bombing out, I had the best sleep I have had so far on Tx and slept right through the night till 7-00am Sunday morning and I awoke as fresh as a daisy. It was nice to get some well rested sleep for a change and made a good start to the day. My brother came over and we watched an American steam engine trains DVD and just talked for a while and actually enjoyed the company. The garage sale went well and we made nearly $900.00 for our efforts, though Cheryl did most of the hard work and I did as much as I could to help, the dust was back again but not as bad and we forgot to shut the outside door and came out from bedroom and the house was full of choking red dust, more mess.....
Anyway we will sort that out and give the vacuum cleaner a work out.... Sx were kind again today and mainly just my tongue and dry mouth doing its usual trick lately, I have been drinking my water intake and sucking on crushed ice to sooth it some what. Off to my GP tomorrow and may have to have a B12 injection to help things along and also this coming Wednesday I have a HBV PCR to get done and HBV Surface antigen and FBC and ELFT, hope I have some blood left after that LOL....
I have often wondered what with all the blood tests we have would be interesting to know the quantity we have given over the Tx journey as well as pre Tx and Post Tx...... Are we feeding Vampires somewhere from all our donations...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a nice week all and be kind to each other..
John
Well after last nights bombing out, I had the best sleep I have had so far on Tx and slept right through the night till 7-00am Sunday morning and I awoke as fresh as a daisy. It was nice to get some well rested sleep for a change and made a good start to the day. My brother came over and we watched an American steam engine trains DVD and just talked for a while and actually enjoyed the company. The garage sale went well and we made nearly $900.00 for our efforts, though Cheryl did most of the hard work and I did as much as I could to help, the dust was back again but not as bad and we forgot to shut the outside door and came out from bedroom and the house was full of choking red dust, more mess.....
Anyway we will sort that out and give the vacuum cleaner a work out.... Sx were kind again today and mainly just my tongue and dry mouth doing its usual trick lately, I have been drinking my water intake and sucking on crushed ice to sooth it some what. Off to my GP tomorrow and may have to have a B12 injection to help things along and also this coming Wednesday I have a HBV PCR to get done and HBV Surface antigen and FBC and ELFT, hope I have some blood left after that LOL....
I have often wondered what with all the blood tests we have would be interesting to know the quantity we have given over the Tx journey as well as pre Tx and Post Tx...... Are we feeding Vampires somewhere from all our donations...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a nice week all and be kind to each other..
John
No comments:
Post a Comment