Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 212


Hello once again

Today i over slept by an hour or so and nearly forgot to take my Ribas, think I was still off in dreamland when I woke up, couldn't do much today as I just felt fatigue and washed out, not as bad as usual, but none the less I just had to take it easy. Slept in the late afternoon and had some soup and bread and butter for my tea, which is ideal considering my cracked tongue.As I have mentioned before, I liken Tx to Pandora's Box, there are good times and many more bad times involved with our Tx and each time you get over one hurdle, there is more challenges ahead to confront.
This Tx is no way a walk in the park and it has taught me many things about myself and the way it can change you is incredible, in a lot of ways I think it has made me more considerate to others and allowed me to look at things from a different perspective.

Travel Well and Live Life to the Fullest
John

No comments:

Post a Comment