
Well I am Disgusted in what I am about to tell you
Tuesday And Wednesday
I am about to tell you of a horrible event that happened tonight, I had my shower just before tea time and as usual got Cheryl to put Moisturiser and Steroidal creme on my back and every thing was OK, after I got dressed I went out to the kitchen to get my Antibiotics and noticed a letter there addressed to someone who used to live with us and I questioned Cheryl over it and she said that they have to change it and well I just lost it and started screaming and swearing and then she retaliated by yelling something back, which she rarely ever does. So it escalated to a screaming match, which bought Renee down stairs to see what was going on and she then got involved, trying to stick up for her Mother and I yelled at her and she got most upset and swore at me as I was going out the door, it was like a red flag to me and I went back in at her to have it out and she went hysterical, thinking I was going to hit her which I never would, but she felt that traumatised by my obnoxious ans appalling behaviour, started an asthma attack and she ran off as if to hide. I have never ever laid a hand on Cheryl or Renee and I never would, I would cut my hands off first, but I think I have extinguished a precious bond of safety and love to Renee and I think it will never be the same again. I went and tried to apologise to her but she was way to upset and terrified of me.
What have I done, I have finally hit rock bottom I think, I am extremely Ashamed and was distraught that much that last night I went to the fridge and threw out all my Meds into the garbage bin, how can I live with the knowledge that this animal behaving person who was evil to the core continue to cause so much heartache. Whats the final outcome, do I clear these 2 virus's and have no family left around me or do I chuck it in now and save what minute remnants of relationships I have Left.... I love my Family and I can't keep putting them through this Hell.
John
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clq01TXQR0s
Tuesday And Wednesday
I am about to tell you of a horrible event that happened tonight, I had my shower just before tea time and as usual got Cheryl to put Moisturiser and Steroidal creme on my back and every thing was OK, after I got dressed I went out to the kitchen to get my Antibiotics and noticed a letter there addressed to someone who used to live with us and I questioned Cheryl over it and she said that they have to change it and well I just lost it and started screaming and swearing and then she retaliated by yelling something back, which she rarely ever does. So it escalated to a screaming match, which bought Renee down stairs to see what was going on and she then got involved, trying to stick up for her Mother and I yelled at her and she got most upset and swore at me as I was going out the door, it was like a red flag to me and I went back in at her to have it out and she went hysterical, thinking I was going to hit her which I never would, but she felt that traumatised by my obnoxious ans appalling behaviour, started an asthma attack and she ran off as if to hide. I have never ever laid a hand on Cheryl or Renee and I never would, I would cut my hands off first, but I think I have extinguished a precious bond of safety and love to Renee and I think it will never be the same again. I went and tried to apologise to her but she was way to upset and terrified of me.
What have I done, I have finally hit rock bottom I think, I am extremely Ashamed and was distraught that much that last night I went to the fridge and threw out all my Meds into the garbage bin, how can I live with the knowledge that this animal behaving person who was evil to the core continue to cause so much heartache. Whats the final outcome, do I clear these 2 virus's and have no family left around me or do I chuck it in now and save what minute remnants of relationships I have Left.... I love my Family and I can't keep putting them through this Hell.
John
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clq01TXQR0s
No comments:
Post a Comment