Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 205


Hi

Today my itching and rash has improved some more and its still with me, but at least i am getting good relief from it finally.Felt good today and spent some time chillin out down the back of our property and picking up sticks and small branches, it was very calming with all the birds whistling and a nice gentle breeze wafting through.After lunch its too hot to be outside so i came in and just laid down and read my Steam engine book and had some more quiet time in the early evening went up to my man cave and did some more work there on the kitchen part and enjoyed it. Haven't had the inclination to be there for a while and I had a clear head and wanted to do something.

I think the drop in my Ribas as small as it was is having quite an impact as I feel much better in myself.....

Be Happy and Keep Plodding...
John

No comments:

Post a Comment