Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 221


Hi Everyone

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month here in Oz, probably tomorrow elsewhere in the world and hoping this new month brings health and happiness to all. Today I got my Bloods back late this afternoon and some good news regarding my TX and some not so good news with the HBV, I still have to wait for my Herpetologist's phone call tomorrow to see If I have to have a dose reduction of my Interferon or keep up the current dose, so will waiting with baited breath for that call. In one respect I hope to continue while I am still in TX mode, as I have to be honest and have enjoyed the break, probably a bit too much, but will start back if I get the OK and see this through to the end.

On the HBV front I am still Positive and Detectable and they stated on the report that I am at risk of HCC having Chronic HBV for quite some time and that they advise the Doctor to get me to have some screening for this and to have an Ultra Sound and alpha-fetoprotein..

Well over all very happy that my Bloods have risen and Hopefully can continue, so at the end of the day, You Win Some, You Lose Some, I am very thankful for whatever comes of all this.....

Nuets went from .38 to .90
Wcc went from 1.0 to 1.6
Platelets went from 63 to 73
HB is down from 106 to 104


Take Care
John

No comments:

Post a Comment