Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 196


Hello again


Had a good day today and celebrated Fathers day with my family, the weather was great and I feel very at ease, which was good for all, the neighbours came over and I was discussing my rash and mentioned goats milk soap for showering and she said that there friends make and sell it and she went and gave me a cake to try and also some creme that a chap on the Gold Coast invented to help his 3 year old son or daughter that was suffering from extreme eczema ( spelling ) so i have applied that tonight as well as used the soap in the shower. Willing to try everything just to beat this rash from hell.


Going to my weekly GP Share Care visit tomorrow and also maybe get some blood results back and urine test results. Have noticed the dry mouth back again and I have been drinking water to the cows come home, think its just part and parcel of TX, I also use Biotene dry mouth gel and their mouth wash as well which does give some relief.


Hope you are all well and have a good week..

John

No comments:

Post a Comment