Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 209


Back again

Well had my 31st Injection tonight and another one bites the dust, just cant seem to remember where I injected last time each time, may have to get a marking pen and mark positions and dates.... Rash is improving greatly on my lower legs and much of the spots and redness have all but gone, the ones on the rest of my body are healing as well, but not as fast as the ones on my shins have. Felt good today and did some more sorting out and worked on my radio restoration to, my moods have been a lot better since taking the Lagactil syrup of a night and helps with my sleeping as well.
Looks like things are finally coming into line ( hope I am not Jinxing myself here ) and with some luck will ease some of the sx associated with the Tx that I suffer from personally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxAXmHa0--I

Enjoy your weekend
John

1 comment:

  1. Wooow, dont like the look of that nurse giving that guy a needle in the bum.

    Your doing well John, and things are starting to improve...YAY.

    ReplyDelete