
Hello there
Had my Share Care GP appointment today and all is going well and I have told her that my itching is starting to finally subside a little which I am so thank full for, I can tell you. Doctor checked out my rash and said that its starting to improve finally, we also discussed the Lagactil sedative I was given by the Liver Clinic and told her that the full dose is a bit strong and told her I will take less as its a liquid and its easy to adjust dose down.
She also mentioned that I seemed to be clear headed today and cheery, hmmmmm, maybe I am changing away from the beast and learning to manage some bothersome Sx. This is the 4Th night of 1 less Riba and to be honest I think its working....
Its good to see some of the members finishing up there Tx and starting on the next journey to recovery and I wish you all the best possible outcomes for you all.
Be Good and Be Well
John
Had my Share Care GP appointment today and all is going well and I have told her that my itching is starting to finally subside a little which I am so thank full for, I can tell you. Doctor checked out my rash and said that its starting to improve finally, we also discussed the Lagactil sedative I was given by the Liver Clinic and told her that the full dose is a bit strong and told her I will take less as its a liquid and its easy to adjust dose down.
She also mentioned that I seemed to be clear headed today and cheery, hmmmmm, maybe I am changing away from the beast and learning to manage some bothersome Sx. This is the 4Th night of 1 less Riba and to be honest I think its working....
Its good to see some of the members finishing up there Tx and starting on the next journey to recovery and I wish you all the best possible outcomes for you all.
Be Good and Be Well
John
No comments:
Post a Comment