Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 218


Hi

Today i had my weekly GP visit and my Ob's taken, all well except lost some more weight, now 64 Kg and slimming down fast...We talked about my Neuts and also Vitamin B12 Injection, which she gave me and the results of my sputum test came back OK, but some thrush present, on again with the lozenges and Biotene Mouthwash and Toothpaste for some mouth maintenance. I am still taking my Largactil nightly and she suggested I take my steroid puffer in morning as well at night as this gives me good relief from my nagging cough. The rash is a bit funny today, it started itching again and doused myself with moisturiser, it does the trick and soothes it nicely.

I have felt very clear headed today and its the best day brain fog wise I have had on Tx, wouldn't think a weeks break from the Interferon would pep me up so much, not looking forward to starting it again now.....,

Just kidding, i am going to finish what I started and its only another 16 Injections approx 450 Riba Capsules, nothing at all really.....

Be Good
John

No comments:

Post a Comment