
Me again
Well today is my 200 th day on TX and seems like only yesterday i started, Not, ah well, still moving forward and compared to many others on longer Tx, I am a newbie. Had to go to my GP today about my rash, its getting worse, even with all the cremes and potions and soaps and steroid cremes and anti-histamines, turns out I have 2 different rashes, the one on my lower legs she said was Vasculitus and the one all over the rest of my body is eczema.I told her I am going to Liver Clinic tomorrow and she said she would ring my Nurse and talk to her about where to from here, this afternoon I received a message from her that they will check me over tomorrow and get back to her and work something out.
Personally speaking I think maybe they might reduce my Ribas as I was 75 kg when started Tx and weight based I was to take 1000 mg a day, but now I only weigh 65 kg and I think that the Riba dose maybe above my thresh hold. When I take the morning dose of 2 capsules the itch and sores don't react too much and when I take night time dose of 3 ribas the rash seems to go nuts for the rest of the night. Just my take on it all from observation, so see what the Liver Specialist says tomorrow......
See you when I get back from the Big City and will let you all know how things went....
John
Well today is my 200 th day on TX and seems like only yesterday i started, Not, ah well, still moving forward and compared to many others on longer Tx, I am a newbie. Had to go to my GP today about my rash, its getting worse, even with all the cremes and potions and soaps and steroid cremes and anti-histamines, turns out I have 2 different rashes, the one on my lower legs she said was Vasculitus and the one all over the rest of my body is eczema.I told her I am going to Liver Clinic tomorrow and she said she would ring my Nurse and talk to her about where to from here, this afternoon I received a message from her that they will check me over tomorrow and get back to her and work something out.
Personally speaking I think maybe they might reduce my Ribas as I was 75 kg when started Tx and weight based I was to take 1000 mg a day, but now I only weigh 65 kg and I think that the Riba dose maybe above my thresh hold. When I take the morning dose of 2 capsules the itch and sores don't react too much and when I take night time dose of 3 ribas the rash seems to go nuts for the rest of the night. Just my take on it all from observation, so see what the Liver Specialist says tomorrow......
See you when I get back from the Big City and will let you all know how things went....
John
No comments:
Post a Comment