Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 194 & 195


Hello Everyone

Well still getting over what happened recently and now starting to get back to normal, well as normal as one can be on Tx that is. Have had some discussions with Cheryl and Renee and tried to explain, not excuse my behaviour as to how things seem to trigger off my rages at times. I also have to work at being more open with them both rather then try bury things that may later on stock pile into something much worse.

Lucky for me that they both were thinking a lot clearer then me at this time and reassured me to keep going with the Tx, in all that upset they still had my well being at heart.
Had my 29Th Injection tonight and spent a little quality time with them as well, maybe I need to mix a bit more, rather then hide away from everything when the going gets tough. Anyway feeling much better and extremely alert now to these situations that can spiral out of control, cant say I will handle it all, but I will be giving it my utmost attention.Slept most of the last few days and basically just got myself and family back together....

John

No comments:

Post a Comment