
Hello Everyone
Well after a lot of soul searching and that night and with the help and support for keeping my TX going from Cheryl and Renee I am going to keep on with my TX. Not much to report as I am still overwhelmed and coming to grips with what I have turned into.Will be working on this and have spoke to my psychologist about it all, also will be discussing in depth with my Gp the event and hopefully get some extra meds for this serious issue.
So today all was well with the family and I went down the back of our property and spent the day trimming long grass and reflecting on what happened and thought about self help strategies.
Thank you One and All for your kind support.
John
Well after a lot of soul searching and that night and with the help and support for keeping my TX going from Cheryl and Renee I am going to keep on with my TX. Not much to report as I am still overwhelmed and coming to grips with what I have turned into.Will be working on this and have spoke to my psychologist about it all, also will be discussing in depth with my Gp the event and hopefully get some extra meds for this serious issue.
So today all was well with the family and I went down the back of our property and spent the day trimming long grass and reflecting on what happened and thought about self help strategies.
Thank you One and All for your kind support.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment