
Hi Everybody
Thankyou all for your kind support, as you know I went to my Liver Clinic today and saw my Nurse and the Herpetologist my 2 monthly appointment. Spoke to my Nurse before Specialist came in about the rash and also my recent extreme rage and she asked me some questions on these issues. The Specialist came in and the Nurse was telling him about the rash and the recent events with rage, he examined my rash and looked at my PCR results over the last 29 weeks and also the position in the TX run. He said due to my weight drop of 10 -11 kg and my response and the length of Tx already that I should reduce one of my ribas, as he feels weight for dosage now is a little over my threshold and he thinks the reduction wont hurt my Tx but may have an effect on reducing the extent of my rash. He also said to keep moisturiser up regularly with Sorbalene creme and definitely avoid the sun. My Riba dose now is 800mg per day instead of 1000mg.
Next was the issue of my rages and mood swings, my GP had rang my Clinic Nurse and discussed these issues with her, so she new at what point I was up to with my mental Sx, he prescribed Lagactril Syrup and I am to use it as a top up for my AD/s that are at the full dose now. So when I feel the need for something extra to calm me down, I am to take that when required only and not as a maintenance medication.Then there was my chest and severe cough to get looked at and he checked out my breathing and chest and gave me a prescription for some Heavy duty Anti-Biotics again, like I had a few month back. I picked up 3 boxes of meds this time and I don't have to go back till the 4th of December, so that i will be good as its a big day for me and 7 hours on the Bus does take it out of me abit.
Also nearly forgot, that I also got a HBV PCR RNA Quant test and Surface Antigen test and 2 other requests for ELFT's and FBC and Thyroid...
So all in all a good outcome today and very pleased that something is happening for recent problems.
John
Thankyou all for your kind support, as you know I went to my Liver Clinic today and saw my Nurse and the Herpetologist my 2 monthly appointment. Spoke to my Nurse before Specialist came in about the rash and also my recent extreme rage and she asked me some questions on these issues. The Specialist came in and the Nurse was telling him about the rash and the recent events with rage, he examined my rash and looked at my PCR results over the last 29 weeks and also the position in the TX run. He said due to my weight drop of 10 -11 kg and my response and the length of Tx already that I should reduce one of my ribas, as he feels weight for dosage now is a little over my threshold and he thinks the reduction wont hurt my Tx but may have an effect on reducing the extent of my rash. He also said to keep moisturiser up regularly with Sorbalene creme and definitely avoid the sun. My Riba dose now is 800mg per day instead of 1000mg.
Next was the issue of my rages and mood swings, my GP had rang my Clinic Nurse and discussed these issues with her, so she new at what point I was up to with my mental Sx, he prescribed Lagactril Syrup and I am to use it as a top up for my AD/s that are at the full dose now. So when I feel the need for something extra to calm me down, I am to take that when required only and not as a maintenance medication.Then there was my chest and severe cough to get looked at and he checked out my breathing and chest and gave me a prescription for some Heavy duty Anti-Biotics again, like I had a few month back. I picked up 3 boxes of meds this time and I don't have to go back till the 4th of December, so that i will be good as its a big day for me and 7 hours on the Bus does take it out of me abit.
Also nearly forgot, that I also got a HBV PCR RNA Quant test and Surface Antigen test and 2 other requests for ELFT's and FBC and Thyroid...
So all in all a good outcome today and very pleased that something is happening for recent problems.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment