
Hello Everybody
Have been going well and the itch is still improving, had some good days and have enjoyed them immensely I have been doing some cleaning out in preparation for a garage sale and going through the things I have horded over the years and it's time they went. Best part about it is that we will have more storage area and some pocket money to boot.
The decrease in my Ribas seems to be OK and my appetite has also picked some as well, will be watching my weight to see if the drop in meds and the increase in appetite contributes anything. Still have the Riba cough and is more active as the night time comes so hopefully as the summer nights approach this will help me some. All in all I am managing well and pushing forward.
Be Kind to Each Other
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment