Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 190


Hi All

Went to Gp today and got my ear checked out and has some redness in there so she gave some Sofradex drops which I am not keen on using as I don't like drops in my ears, but will need to do it as laying on that side is most uncomfortable like it is. Also told her of my cough and I think I am getting another bacterial infection, I know the signs now and she agreed and gave me some Ibelex Antibiotics for that.

My weight was the same as last visit, 65kg and I was disappointed a bit cause my eating has picked up, Blood pressure was good and she said that my rash is improving which I feel is as well. I also dropped in my urine sample that I was supposed to do last week, would forget my head if it wasn't screwed on... :lol:

Week 28 Bloods this week, Elft and Fbc on Thursday in readiness for my trip to Liver Clinic in Brisbane, so I hope they are Ok, Have to also ask them for another HBV PCR request also to see how this is going.

Well that it for tonight, be good everyone
John :)

No comments:

Post a Comment