Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 187


Me Again

Very quite and slow day today, we had a power outage here for 5 hrs in the morning, so there wasn't much to be done here so just rested and read my Steam Locomotive book and took things easy. Worked out well after the last few days of having some energy to do things, so I thought don't push it. Also a warm day today here again with 30+ Cels temps so being inside was a good option.Last night woke up with blood down my arm, must have scratched one of my rashes and it bled like anything. So up I got and cleaned myself up again and could not get back to sleep, starting to become a creature of the night, the ghost who walks.... :lol:

Made myself a cuppa and just browsed the forums and the Internet till 5.30 am, no wonder I wanted to just rest today. Rash is still with me and I have more potions and pills than a Wizards Shop, but I am getting some small relief from all these meds. Sx have been moderate to good on other fronts and very thankful for that, as this insidious rash is enough to deal with on its own....

Hope you are all well as can be....

John

No comments:

Post a Comment