
Hi All
Well gave myself a kick up the backside today and woke up to myself and got on with things, don't know where the downer thing came from, sort of right out of nowhere, anyway back on track and enjoyed my day.Have now applied moisturiser twice today all over and added Celestone Creme with .2% Steroid, had helped some but not much.
This I would class as the most irritating rash I have ever had and its not easily soothed. Will be going to Gp tomorrow for my weekly appointment and once again see what can be done and talk about possible referral to a Dermatologist. Many of the Tx sides I have battled through, but this is nasty, well they reckon we pay for our sins.........
Have a good week
John
Well gave myself a kick up the backside today and woke up to myself and got on with things, don't know where the downer thing came from, sort of right out of nowhere, anyway back on track and enjoyed my day.Have now applied moisturiser twice today all over and added Celestone Creme with .2% Steroid, had helped some but not much.
This I would class as the most irritating rash I have ever had and its not easily soothed. Will be going to Gp tomorrow for my weekly appointment and once again see what can be done and talk about possible referral to a Dermatologist. Many of the Tx sides I have battled through, but this is nasty, well they reckon we pay for our sins.........
Have a good week
John
No comments:
Post a Comment