Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 175


Hello Again

Had a hectic day today, had my family staying over and 2 more lots of visitors arrived, seemed like we had a convention of people.Wasn't feeling real well and had pains and aches, but kept as sociable as I could and its very hard at times when all you feel like doing is rolling up in a ball and hiding away from everyone. They all eventually left and I could once again start to settle, its not there fault, I know its me and the Meds.

Had some more oranges again today, seem to have a craving for them and I enjoy them very much. Still very week on the energy front, took me nearly and hour and a half to put 8 bolts and nuts on a new clothes line, not just the energy side of it, but the concentration span is nearly zilch lately. But that's OK, just have to do smaller projects until Tx is finished, heck I am starting to sound like some old man.
Hang on I am an old man LOL

Take Care and Be Happy
John

No comments:

Post a Comment