
Hello
Well another nice day again today, woke up during the night with night sweats and changed 3 times, but were not as bad as I have been having, so looks like they maybe subsiding. Went to my psychologist appointment today and had some good talking with him and he also mentioned trying some Paw Paw creme on my rashes, which I will get and try and see how that goes. The rash is becoming terrible, mainly the incredible itching that just doesn't stop at times.
Got some bloods back to day and as follows
07/08/09 17/08/09
Well another nice day again today, woke up during the night with night sweats and changed 3 times, but were not as bad as I have been having, so looks like they maybe subsiding. Went to my psychologist appointment today and had some good talking with him and he also mentioned trying some Paw Paw creme on my rashes, which I will get and try and see how that goes. The rash is becoming terrible, mainly the incredible itching that just doesn't stop at times.
Got some bloods back to day and as follows
07/08/09 17/08/09
Hb 109 Hb 106
Wcc 1.1 Wcc 1.3
Neuts 0.50 Neuts 0.54
Plateletes 63 Platelets 62
Ast 50 Ast 55
Alt 77 Alt 88
GGT 197 GGt 189
Iron 24 Iron 34
There you have it ......
John
No comments:
Post a Comment