
Howdy
Had a good surprise today, my grandson and his Mum and Dad came up for a visit, I love seeing his expression when he See's us it really is precious and hes a happy little soul. Had my 26th Injection tonight after tea and so far so good, this afternoon the usual wave of tiredness and headache raised its ugly head again, seems to be a regular occurrence lately. Still have my nasty rash all over me and are fighting hard not to scratch when itchy, but very difficult at times. Water intake going well and also had some more fruit today as well, trying to eat as much as I can.
I have been noticing a lot lately on the subject of anger and rage directed at our loved ones, I am one of those people who do this and I know how bad it makes us feel after we have abused or said something in the heat of moment, I know its the meds that cause this, but that's not much comfort to the poor person or partners we have just gone off at, time and time again and for this I apologise to one and all we are not the same people whilst on this medication and hopefully this will not leave any permanent memories of the bad time our loved ones have had to endure from us.
Till Next Time
John
Had a good surprise today, my grandson and his Mum and Dad came up for a visit, I love seeing his expression when he See's us it really is precious and hes a happy little soul. Had my 26th Injection tonight after tea and so far so good, this afternoon the usual wave of tiredness and headache raised its ugly head again, seems to be a regular occurrence lately. Still have my nasty rash all over me and are fighting hard not to scratch when itchy, but very difficult at times. Water intake going well and also had some more fruit today as well, trying to eat as much as I can.
I have been noticing a lot lately on the subject of anger and rage directed at our loved ones, I am one of those people who do this and I know how bad it makes us feel after we have abused or said something in the heat of moment, I know its the meds that cause this, but that's not much comfort to the poor person or partners we have just gone off at, time and time again and for this I apologise to one and all we are not the same people whilst on this medication and hopefully this will not leave any permanent memories of the bad time our loved ones have had to endure from us.
Till Next Time
John
No comments:
Post a Comment