
Hi Everybody
Another fair sort of day today, not as good as yesterday, but still light on the Sx part of Tx the rash is really taking hold now and feel like I want to jump in a pool of moisturiser to try and calm the itching down. Apart from this, feeling not too bad in contrast to the last few weeks.
Not sure but I think the thrush in my mouth is coming back again, I hope not, spoils all my food tastes and I definitely cant afford not to be able to eat, so back to the lozenges .........
John
Another fair sort of day today, not as good as yesterday, but still light on the Sx part of Tx the rash is really taking hold now and feel like I want to jump in a pool of moisturiser to try and calm the itching down. Apart from this, feeling not too bad in contrast to the last few weeks.
Not sure but I think the thrush in my mouth is coming back again, I hope not, spoils all my food tastes and I definitely cant afford not to be able to eat, so back to the lozenges .........
John
No comments:
Post a Comment