
Hello
Well today started of slow and couldn't focus much on anything, felt like I had to do something, but couldn't figure out what. Then I started to pick up and felt very good till the late afternoon, I think its just the winter weather and the TX, cant seem to keep warm at all, this rash thing is giving me the what for with the itching, feel like I want to tear them off my arms and back, so on with the Sorbeline tonight and my creme for the rash and see where that goes. I awoke early this morning and it felt like I needed no more sleep, somehow 3-00 am isn't time to get up out of bed.
All in all, was not a bad day as such and I did make the most of it, have to grab the good times with both hands and run with it on this stuff...
Take Care all
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment