Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 160 and the Halfway Mark


Hi

Tonight I had my 24th Injection and I am now at the halfway mark, I have been waiting for this for some time and at times wasn't sure if I would get here, but I made it. I had a 3 way phone conversation with Linda and Robert tonight as we often do and I had my Halfway Injection while we were talking and as I finished the Injection, Cheryl bought in a package for me, I didn't know what to make of it, turns out my Tx Buddies had bought me a special gift for my halfway point. It was a book on British Steam engines and is terrific. I am building my own model railway at home and I love anything to do with steam and railways, you could imagine how i felt, what with them both congratulating me and the surprise gift, I was over the moon.

The three of us have come along the journey together as a team right from the start and it has been such a pleasure to share my journey with them as with all my friends here on the forums, who would have thought we would meet each other and end up becoming mates for life I should think and helping each up after we have been down. I know how important it is now to have support and friendship, not just while on Tx, but in life as well, something I will never forget.....

Sleep well everyone and be happy
John

No comments:

Post a Comment