
Hello out there
Tonight I had my 28th Injection and another empty box bites the dust, only to have another behind it in the fridge feel like I am getting somewhere when a box is empty. Didn't sleep at all last night, between the Rash and Renee was suffering from her Asthma, so I got her settled down and after that I was still wide awake at 4-00am. Read the forums for a while and then went into the chat area and spent the next few hours talking with Seamo, Cri, Jb, Pixie, Loveablebuilder,eyewomantoo, amh and Loop. It was terrific and had some great laughs, was so good to be in there again having fun with my mates.
Well might go now and have a quick read around and then bed, after last night I am abit tired....
Thanx Everyone
John
Tonight I had my 28th Injection and another empty box bites the dust, only to have another behind it in the fridge feel like I am getting somewhere when a box is empty. Didn't sleep at all last night, between the Rash and Renee was suffering from her Asthma, so I got her settled down and after that I was still wide awake at 4-00am. Read the forums for a while and then went into the chat area and spent the next few hours talking with Seamo, Cri, Jb, Pixie, Loveablebuilder,eyewomantoo, amh and Loop. It was terrific and had some great laughs, was so good to be in there again having fun with my mates.
Well might go now and have a quick read around and then bed, after last night I am abit tired....
Thanx Everyone
John
No comments:
Post a Comment